WHat are some ways of increasing hp???

SERIOUSLY? K&N AIR FILTERS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

''THE BEST THAN THE BEST GET K&N TODAY AND LEAVE THE REST''//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I need to get paid for that intermercial.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif (I TRY)

if you have to ask that question in such a vague manner, you're probably too unknowledgable to be modifying a vehicle. don't add aftermarket equipment to a car until you really understand how it functions, and the pros and cons of such aftermarket additions.

get a b18c5 motor swap. turbocharger kit. full cat back greddy exause. injen cold air intake(the long kind that goes from the engine to under the bumper). vtech. 17in. racing rims. take out your back seat. carbon fiber hood and trunk. lower it. custom fabricate it to an AWD.

all for the low low price of 20-40k(USD)

when you are sure you wont make your car explode. get a nitrus injection system.

the engine swap is about $5000

turbocharger and all its crap is about $4000

exaust is about $800

cold air intake $160-$210

vteching is about 2-3k depending on who does it.

17in racing rims gonna be about $800

take out your back seat free

carbon fiber hood $500

carbon fiber trunk $700

custom fabrication from FWD to AWD is alot of money. plus the labor which is more money.

lowering is fairly cheap

nitrus systems arent that bad but some can get pretty pricey

sell your civic and get a 95-99 mitsubishi eclipse GSX AWD or a 240sx 300zx is good too.

fwd ***** at drag racing get a rwd or awd they are better.

vtak stickers, spoiler, chrome rims, 4" chrome exhaust tip , stick on hood scoop, color matching window tint with ur interior
Helly ya, the V-Tech stickers always add 50 HP for some reason, and than throw a SkyLine sticker on there too, I heard that added another 25+. Dont do anything else tho, they just add weight on the car, cept maybe the spoiler, i heard it makes the car fly.

Tbusiness, I don't think you should be giving anybody car advice!
lil_will, eat my ass. i saw a vtech engine in a mitsubishi on car domain and was curious as to how to do it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif like you've never made a mistake when you were getting started in performance tuning cars.

at least i posted information to help, and not just cut somebody down for trying to.

what with my post above is wrong? please tell me so i can further expand my knowledge about cars. thank you.

get a b18c5 motor swap. turbocharger kit. full cat back greddy exause. injen cold air intake(the long kind that goes from the engine to under the bumper). vtech. 17in. racing rims. take out your back seat. carbon fiber hood and trunk. lower it. custom fabricate it to an AWD.
all for the low low price of 20-40k(USD)

when you are sure you wont make your car explode. get a nitrus injection system.

the engine swap is about $5000turbocharger and all its crap is about $4000

exaust is about $800

cold air intake $160-$210

vteching is about 2-3k depending on who does it.

17in racing rims gonna be about $800

take out your back seat free

carbon fiber hood $500carbon fiber trunk $700
custom fabrication from FWD to AWD is alot of money. plus the labor which is more money.lowering is fairly cheap

nitrus systems arent that bad but some can get pretty pricey

sell your civic and get a 95-99 mitsubishi eclipse GSX AWD or a 240sx 300zx is good too.

fwd ***** at drag racing get a rwd or awd they are better.
whats wrong with what you said? where do i begin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

first off, if you engine swap, your most likely gonna be puttin in a b16/18 which already is equipped with vtec , yes thats vtec not vtecH

carbon fiber trunks+hoods+doors are mainly just for looks, the weight lost when going from stock to carbon fiber is not even worth it assuming your already pushing 250-300 hp from the forced induction engine

tranny swap to AWD? why in the world would you do that? how many hobby honda's have you seen with AWD? you can take a honda down to the 12's with FWD as long as you know what your doing , thats just retarded unless you have money to wipe your ass with

the only thing i do agree with you about is gettin yourself a 1st generation DSM AWD ... great platform to start from but not the most reliable as most 10+ year old cars are...

whats wrong with what you said? where do i begin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
first off, if you engine swap, your most likely gonna be puttin in a b16/18 which already is equipped with vtec , yes thats vtec not vtecH

carbon fiber trunks+hoods+doors are mainly just for looks, the weight lost when going from stock to carbon fiber is not even worth it assuming your already pushing 250-300 hp from the forced induction engine

tranny swap to AWD? why in the world would you do that? how many hobby honda's have you seen with AWD? you can take a honda down to the 12's with FWD as long as you know what your doing , thats just retarded unless you have money to wipe your ass with

the only thing i do agree with you about is gettin yourself a 1st generation DSM AWD ... great platform to start from but not the most reliable as most 10+ year old cars are...
those were all possibilities not a list of what he should do but of what he could do. you could vtec (omg is didnt spell it with a "h" this time flip out its a holiday) his engine to add horse power. or get the b18c5 engine

carbon fiber looks pretty and takes some weight off. thats good

like i said above an awd conversion would be expensive. but would make the car faster. so we really arent disagreeing there.

so other than my vtech typo. there really isnt anything wrong with my post. its a habbit and i type fast so i dont really pay much attention. there are tons more typos flung in the post so have a hay day with that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

those were all possibilities not a list of what he should do but of what he could do. you could vtec (omg is didnt spell it with a "h" this time flip out its a holiday) his engine to add horse power. or get the b18c5 engine
carbon fiber looks pretty and takes some weight off. thats good

like i said above an awd conversion would be expensive. but would make the car faster. so we really arent disagreeing there.

so other than my vtech typo. there really isnt anything wrong with my post. its a habbit and i type fast so i dont really pay much attention. there are tons more typos flung in the post so have a hay day with that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
god ****ing dammit you dont VTEC an engine, its not a Process, its not a kit, its Not something you ADD!!

you dont know how the system even works, good lord, it doesnt even add horsepower per se, its designed to allow different cam profiles to be used to broaden the usability of the power band... i cant even get into this with you or the kid who posted this thread, its ridiculous how little knowledge is on this site, this is the only section i look at most of the time and most of you are just useless. i hope you guys are better with audio equipment. dang

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.