Western Digital 250GB HDDs x20

i'll put it like this, if you want a lot of these, PM me. you make me money and i make you money haha. usualy atleast 30% more than what you paid for them. diiiirrrrrrrrt cheap

highzv2.jpg

I might be interested in 1 of them.

I have a Samsung 17" LCD that I can trade. It works, but the picture is dark. you can still see google and stuff like that fine but darker images are hard to see.

I'm interested as I need a couple drives for music storage, but I'm worried about the 2MB buffer size...will this be a problem when searching through hundreds of albums?

I'm interested as I need a couple drives for music storage, but I'm worried about the 2MB buffer size...will this be a problem when searching through hundreds of albums?
No, not a problem at all. I had one hooked up to an external HDD and run movies off of it. My friend has one of these in an external enclosure and runs movies to his xbox360 with it. Theres a few people who have used it for movie storage as well from me on here, like 95BlackGA uses them for movie storage and such.

I haven't had 1 complaint about these drives, sold a bunch of here and explorerx.com/forums. I cut such good deals, some people have bought 3 then 3 more.

Bump for these, and yeah, these are great as external and internal drives! I am currently using mine as an external drive. Any time I back up movies, I transfer them to the drive (anywhere from 700MB - 4GB) and it takes less than 5 minutes to transfer the largest files. I'll vouch for these drives, and the seller! Great product, and great seller.

Bump for these, and yeah, these are great as external and internal drives! I am currently using mine as an external drive. Any time I back up movies, I transfer them to the drive (anywhere from 700MB - 4GB) and it takes less than 5 minutes to transfer the largest files. I'll vouch for these drives, and the seller! Great product, and great seller.
thanks bro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

six501

10+ year member
awesome.
six501
Saratoga, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied