Walled Focus rebuild

Popwarhomie
5,000+ posts

Team Lethal Pressure
Central FL
Never did a build log and had some people ask if I would this time.

2010 Focus Coupe 5 speed

Pioneer 80PRS running 3 way active

All Knukonceptz RCAs

AlphaDamp and RoadKill deadener

DC power 270XP Alternator

5 Powerware 90AH batteries

3 runs of 2/0 EB flex wiring

Taramps HD10k amp for subs

2 Taramps TS 800x4 for tweeters and horns

Taramps HD1600 2 ohm for mids.

2 Tantric SHD 18" subwoofers

4 Crescendo PWX 10" mids

2 Crescendo PWX tweeters (probably add 2 more)

Wall being rebuild to 16 cubes and more port area.

So what everyone is waiting for… Pictures!

Well Photobucket keeps crashing…. So It might be a min before I can add pics….

Last edited by a moderator:
New stuff!

5 powerware 90AH batteries andDIY bussbars

Under hood where stock battery was.

13 sheets of Birch

60 lugs

150 foot of 2/0 EB flex

Well worth the $18

Cold voltage

4 Nendo 10" mids and 2 FT1 tweeters for the doors

The Taramps 10k 12,000 RMS at 14 volts.

Subs are still not here. Murphy has been having family medical issues right now.

can you rough measure the amp for me ? building amp rack now and was going off there measurements on the site. Just to be sure length I am ok just width and height please ? I guess the 2 ohm model is going to be the same ? It has not been released yet or has it ?

still can't get over how small Brazilian amps are lol I'll have to meet up with you sometime to demo this when its done

can you rough measure the amp for me ? building amp rack now and was going off there measurements on the site. Just to be sure length I am ok just width and height please ? I guess the 2 ohm model is going to be the same ? It has not been released yet or has it ?

19.5" long x 9" wide x 3" deep

2ohm will be the same. Yes they are out.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

are you going to sell those aq amps ?
and cant wait for this....

also i use the same crimper and works great. i use it in my bench vice.
They are sold. I love the crimper. Way faster than soldering every one. I picked up a a 4lb mini sledge from Harbor freight for it.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

still can't get over how small Brazilian amps are lol I'll have to meet up with you sometime to demo this when its done
I love how small they are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Going to look sick with 3-4 Taramps amps in the back. Yes you deff will have too. My team has some loud builds. We will have to give you a few demos.

Okay so its going to be a Taramps 800x4 for the tweeters and either a DSP3000 2OHM or an HD1600 2ohm for the mids. The DSP is $110 more and I don't need that much power but its sick!

Everything ripped out for the new wall now. Ordered 36 sq feet of Stinger Roadkill to do the roof. Should be here Wednesday.

Still waiting on my SHDs….

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.