User "rideit" is sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What REALLY gets my goat is that, aside from being ripped off, I have been denied being an active participant on this forum. I have a weatlh of experience and knowledge in many different areas, and am a valued forum participant on all of the others I frequent. I have lots of questions, and tend to buy a LOT of stuff.
And I didn't do a d@mn thing.

I 'trusted' this guy due to his post count, I didn't feel the need to check his past transactions. Clearly I should have.

I have hundreds of people that I have dealt with that would be happy to vouch for me, who I HAVE done business with. Here, I don't see many chiming in that aren't operating on heresay. How could it be that I have had the same user name, on close to dozen forums, and never had a complaint? Or E-Bay, or Pay-Pal? My track record doesn't support any other conclusion that I should be given the benefit of the doubt...there is absolutely NO rational reason to think otherwise. Critical thinking requires emotional remove, and that doesn't seem to be in play here for many participants. Do you know why Justice is blind? Because it operates, ideally, without bias as to anything but facts.

And my facts are straightforward, direct, open, and bear scrutiny. The other party? Not so much.

Sure, someone else may say " oh yeah, I am fVck!ng Jessica Alba"... the difference here is that if anyone here cared to check out my feedback on a variety of different forums and e-bay, well, there are at least a hundred people that would say "Actually, Yeah, that rideit dude IS fVcking J.A...and has been for a LONG time!"

So, on that note, I feel obligated to bring you something more important in the long run.

Jessica-Alba-Lean-Body1.jpg
i truly believe that you are innocent and in the right based on the photo in this post alone. although i have read not one word you have posted on this forum all other arguments are invalid and you are entitled to every penny you paid for the amp plus the cost of return shipping to the seller. congradulations you win. if you were smart you would post that pic as evidence regarding your paypal claim.

tomorrow will be skyrim and shiner boch
what about elder scrolls?

No I have not played it since the begining...no stop questioning me....no I won't admit I'm a closet nerd.......... wait...um never mind.

Looking at the photos kangaroux posted theres no way whatsoever to tell the condition of that amp. The plastic obscures the view of it. Also, those werent taken with an ipad. The ipads photos are a fvckload clearer than that.

So you want proof the amp was the one from those pics.....fine, have rideit put it back in the box and take some pics with a cell phone or shit camera and it will look the same.

Looking at the photos kangaroux posted theres no way whatsoever to tell the condition of that amp. The plastic obscures the view of it. Also, those werent taken with an ipad. The ipads photos are a fvckload clearer than that.
So you want proof the amp was the one from those pics.....fine, have rideit put it back in the box and take some pics with a cell phone or shit camera and it will look the same.
Actually you tool, they were.

Also, he's 44, you can stop riding his dick

GGWBo.png

^^^^ My gmail of what it looks like when he sends me pics. He uses an ipad, I've seen it in person //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Depends. The iPad may have been nice before but bad now. I used to take pics on my blackberry and they would turn out great but after time they got blurry and you could barely tell what was in the pictures from the phone being beat up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants