User "rideit" is sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Im posting the obvious. If you are too much of a mental midget to see this then I hope you never have kids. Its pretty easy to see what the sellers trying to pull here. and your right 5 amps in 25 years MUST be ******** because everyone on the planet is so into car audio they go through a ton of them every year right?. Moron....
Name calling really makes your point more agreeable. Please tell me how you are involved in this at all? Im trying to ask the BUYER a question. I think your stance comes from "Oh everyone is ganging up on the new guy, I'll be different". Do you know this guy personally? Where you there when he opened the amp? If not then you are in the same position as us, and thats not knowing ****.

Now unlike you im not saying who did or didnt do what, Im just trying to clear up the confusion I had in the situation.

To be on the buyers side, the original owner of the amp just started a thread about PSI and turns out he hid half the information so who know what the amp looked like

To be on the Sellers side, who know what happened one the buyer got the amp. Maybe he scratched it trying to mount it and arced the terminals while hooking it up with the fuse in now he doesnt want it.

Who knows its all speculation.

See how I did that without calling anyone names?

I'll let you know this, Jesse is a good dude and a trustworthy person. What happened between him and Brandon was not his fault but Brandon's. That aside he has flawless transactions also, just OP quit bringing your great reputation up. You may have perfect transactions on another site, but what keeps you from going to other sites and scamming?

As far as your story never changing, I can continually say I fucked Jessica Alba all ******* day and it doesn't make it true. Jesse admitted he was wrong on the condition and the original owner admitted that he did not tell Jesse about it being used. Other than that, his story didn't change.

Jesse how many times did you groan Rumpleforskin to get on his bad side lol. Whatever you did affected him IRL.

As for the pics, maybe the OP snapped a pic and didn't realize the date was so off. The months match, maybe he didn't catch it. I missed it the first time I looked, and had to go back once it was pointed out.

IGotThis-1.jpg

chill obama is here

Name calling really makes your point more agreeable. Please tell me how you are involved in this at all? Im trying to ask the BUYER a question. I think your stance comes from "Oh everyone is ganging up on the new guy, I'll be different". Do you know this guy personally? Where you there when he opened the amp? If not then you are in the same position as us, and thats not knowing ****.
Now unlike you im not saying who did or didnt do what, Im just trying to clear up the confusion I had in the situation.

To be on the buyers side, the original owner of the amp just started a thread about PSI and turns out he hid half the information so who know what the amp looked like

To be on the Sellers side, who know what happened one the buyer got the amp. Maybe he scratched it trying to mount it and arced the terminals while hooking it up with the fuse in now he doesnt want it.

Who knows its all speculation.

See how I did that without calling anyone names?

Want a cookie?

Everyone chimes in and lets everyone know who they think are guilty. We need a poll I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants