Upgrade help- what's next for this setup?

Man... you gotta dig deep to get this information. JL- they don't even list the TwKTM System Tuning DSP on their website. Found it mentioned waaaaaay at the bottom of the information on the Fix. Read somewhere that the Fix did have DSP functionality but obviously it doesn't. So this makes the decision easier because the Bit 10 does both things I need it to do. Thanks for the help.
TwK is in the alpha stage of development, with very few techs around the country in possession of it for testing. It will be released when it's ready, possibly soon. FiX82 and the TwK units are beasts and make Bit 10 look archaic by comparison.

I can't say that yet. The price for the TwK is pretty good even if you add optical, the Bit already has optical.

The bit De-EQs, the twk needs the fix added to DE-EQ.

The bit combined with the Audison amps for optical is the ****.

It's JLs first DSP vs the DSP icon(Audison)

TwK is in the alpha stage of development, with very few techs around the country in possession of it for testing. It will be released when it's ready, possibly soon. FiX82 and the TwK units are beasts and make Bit 10 look archaic by comparison.
Great- appreciate that. I'll keep an eye out, maybe email JL directly to see if they can give me an estimate of when I can get it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.