Trunk Rattling Need Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

venom107
10+ year member

The Graveyard Shift
I know there is a lot of like sound proof material out there, but I have my subs in a sealed box firing to the back of my car would the sound proof material seriously knock down the sound. Is there anyway else to stop all the vibrations? Mostly in my rear bumper. Thanks for the help.

Go through and make sure everything is tight and secure. Then check it again, if you still have rattling try and pinpoint where it is coming from. If it's plastic against metal that's causing the rattling then I would use some foam rubber of some sort between the metal and the plastic panel. If it's metal that is rattling use some mat and deaden the he!! out of it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by venom107 So will I still be able to have good sound quality?
That's determined more by the installation than anything. But you will be on the right track. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Works good. But you need to be very careful about where and what you get it on. It's a pain in the a$$ trying to get it off. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i got a 94 beretta

you never heard rattle till youve heard a nice system in one of those

If anyone is looking to send me some sound deadner for a good review, im the man to look at.

Berettas have the whole back end plastic and i tightened the plasic down as tight as i can go without stripping them. Im going to push 1600w to 1 ma audio XL 12 in a 2.7 cu ft box tuned at 30 hz.

I would be more than happy to write a review.

Originally posted by Corsica Like in the trunk of a beretta/corsica what would be the best spots for it? and where is it easily applied?

J
I don't know my neighbor has one. I'll ask him If i can poke around in his trunk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.