Traxxas Jato 3.3 with 1000 dollars in upgrades and extras FS/T

Sanchito
10+ year member

O.G. status
Houston
This jato is amazing. the condition is like new. there is absolutely no problems with this jato. Most of the parts are upgraded and new, so its mostly new. The 3.3 engine runs perfect, this thing rips. its almost ready to run because the 3.3 is not in the car right now. i was going to switch it to the .18tz, but didnt get to it. the .18tz is brand spankin new and the 3.3 is perfect too. its always been cleaned after every run and the engine has always had after run oil in it.

engine has a pull start, starts right up on the second or third pull and screams. wheelies on demand. very responcive and high torque steering with the hitec steering servo. drive shafts are steel, no more broken shafts, and its all sitting on a brand spankin new traxxas titanium annoed chassis.

upgrades include:

-Traxxas steel drive shafts

-motor savers air filter

-dubro fuel filter

-RPM a arms front and rear

-traxxas titanium annoed chassis

-hitec 645 MG steering servo

-RC screwz full steel screw pack (NIB)

-OS engines .18tz engine (NIB)

-tons of spare parts

-1 and a half sets of anaconda tires as well as new imex coyote wides and a new set of talons

includes:

-Jato 3.3

-OS .18tz (never even been turned over. 100% BRAND NEW)

-One perfect race body and one basher body

-if i can, a whole gallon of byrons 20%

-fuel filler bottle

-3 sets of tires

-spiderwire parts bag with parts boxes.

-2 full boxes stuft with spare parts

-tower power glow starter with charger (NIB)

-3 1800 mah stick packs

-traxxas controller and reciever

-all my tools

im shooting for 450 here, but make offers. i have over 1000 into it. I take paypal or usps MO

100_1396.jpg

100_1398.jpg

100_1403.jpg

100_1404.jpg

100_1399.jpg

100_1353-1.jpg

sorry for raping you with pic size.

car is basically brrand new. new engine has never even been turned over.

its about 1200 worth. includes all my tools and parts and bags and field gear.

offer me trades too. im open to anything.

You know once they are no longer in box, RC cars lose about 65% of their value right, so take your investments and ****, add it all together nad take 65% off and ask that.

You know once they are no longer in box, RC cars lose about 65% of their value right, so take your investments and ****, add it all together nad take 65% off and ask that.
ive sold many rc cars and i know values. i just set the price a little high and hope for a nice trade offer mostly.

EDIT: most of the parts have never been driven and then engine is 100% brand new and never even turned over with my fingers. and it comes with enough spare parts to almost build a second stock jato. (including the 3.3 engine is has about 2 hours on it and insane pinch. so for 300 you get two cars, one ready to flat race, and one stock to bash with. and all the tools and spares and field gear you need for a lifetime of RC fun.

Great car here guys, with an amazing engine. This guys asking price is an awesome deal. Good luck with sale.
thanks man! the os engine is a mean beast

You know you are a little *** right? Im sure your inbred family might value your dirtbag opinions but everybody else dont.

a buddy of mine has one with a tz engine and it flat out flys. with the upgraded steering servo it has on it, this thing can handle the speed too unlike the stock jatos. it wont flip at speed. id say his goes about 55 mph easy on pavement. blistering speed.

Looks to me that you are getting everything pictured. If so. For 450 thats a pretty smoken deal. Better then the ones I have seen on craigslist.

car audio stuff. a nice woofer, amp, whatever you got just offer.

a new woofer to play with mostly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Sanchito

10+ year member
O.G. status
Sanchito
Houston
Start date
Participants
Who Replied