trade in for jl 12w7ae and jl HD 1200/1

Participant count
  • Participant list

CarAudioNewb!
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys, I was an audio shop by me the other day and iv been going back and forth about trading in the JL 12w7 and HD1200/1 cause how power hungry it is, on the car. long story short I just am wondering what you guys think about if its a decent trade or what I should ask for instead if i wanted to do it with the audio shop. They offered me two 12s rockerford p2s or p3s I believe it was, in a ported box made for them, with a rockford amp..how would this be or would I end up real mad sound quality once I left the place and heard them. the shops by me dont have a lot of the soundstream stuff or alpine, mostly rockford, kicker, jl and then some cheaper ones, I was seeing maybe a set 2 12s or something i could for it that would use less power be less amps drawing but still hit good and be able to be loud.

I'll buy the Rockford stuff and you can trade your JL to me! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

"power hungry" : Have you upgraded your electrical...?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.