Trade between AnthonyO and bigblackdodge

Participant count
  • Participant list

AnthonyO
10+ year member

Budget Banger Connoisseur
I traded my two Powerbass 3XL 12's for his MB Quart RA1000.1

His amp arrived last week with some scratches on the face from screws in the box but worked perfectly. I could care less about the looks, function was what I wanted.

The subs were shipped out in two boxes. One box arrived last week Friday in perfect shape. The second box came in demolished. Motor frozen on sub and magnets chipped. I have filed a claim with fedex.

bigblackdodge has been extremely nice about the whole ordeal. Where most would have freaked out and cussed me out. Great guy to do business with.

I traded my two Powerbass 3XL 12's for his MB Quart RA1000.1
His amp arrived last week with some scratches on the face from screws in the box but worked perfectly. I could care less about the looks, function was what I wanted.

The subs were shipped out in two boxes. One box arrived last week Friday in perfect shape. The second box came in demolished. Motor frozen on sub and magnets chipped. I have filed a claim with fedex.

bigblackdodge has been extremely nice about the whole ordeal. Where most would have freaked out and cussed me out. Great guy to do business with.
Man I hate that ...Thats why I hate shipping subs...I hope everything works out....for the best

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

AnthonyO

10+ year member
Budget Banger Connoisseur
AnthonyO
Minot, North Dakota, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies