SOLD **Top of the line Rockford Fosgate Setup for Sale**

Hi everyone... Just made this account to sell a setup that i have just recently purchased... Its ben used for about two months now and i have to get rid of them because of financial reasons... Here are the parts:

Two Rockford Fosgate Power Stage 1 12inch

Rockford Fosgate Amp

w/ a Black Sealed Enclosure

Pictures will be posted soon...

Asking for 1000

Local pick-up only

yeah its like golf. the 9's are like sucky compared to teh 1's... because 1's are like a hole in one.... and hole in one = pwn.

and i have a 1/2 series.. i swear it was a night and day diff when i switched from the 5's to the 1/2's.

Hi everyone... Just made this account to sell a setup that i have just recently purchased... Its ben used for about two months now and i have to get rid of them because of financial reasons... Here are the parts:Two Rockford Fosgate Power Stage 1 12inch

Rockford Fosgate Amp

w/ a Black Sealed Enclosure

Pictures will be posted soon...

Asking for 1000

Local pick-up only
Damn, I think even Best Buy is cheaper for that crap.

You all realize he probably PAID more than that for the setup, God I hope they threw in some Vasaline when you purchased it. HAHAHAHAHA

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.