Mynameismcgyver
10+ year member

Buford T. Justice
Indeed.

County Jail-Project Pat

Fi > Nissan Mirror

IMG00109.jpg

IMG00107.jpg

lol my old gp used to do that, and it doesnt have any wires attached so when it dropped it dropped, and it hurt..

Yep, its just a truth to deal with...rear view mirrors are obsolete once a decent setup is in the car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I glued it back on with the special stuff they sell at auto parts stores. I can't drive w/o a RV mirror.

The mirror actually took a swing at me with that wire on there lol

I glued it back on with the special stuff they sell at auto parts stores. I can't drive w/o a RV mirror.
The mirror actually took a swing at me with that wire on there lol
ya ive done that and it has fallen again and took a piece of glass with it so now i just left it off before it cracks the windshield.

Fallen RV mirrors are very common. For some reason the aftermarket glues seem to hold up MUCH better than factory stuff does. Like said above, many times the the glass with fail before the aftermarket glue does.

"I don't wanna go to county jail no more more more - there's a big fat police men at my door door door. He'll snatch you by your colla, make you pay a dolla, I don't wanna go to county jail no more more more."

mine took a chunk of glass with it. waiting for that crack to run and then ill replace the windshield.

mirrors just been sitting under my passenger seat since the summer sometime. only thing that ***** is i cant see a cop that comes up behind me fast. otherwise, im fine without one.

mine took a chunk of glass with it. waiting for that crack to run and then ill replace the windshield.
mirrors just been sitting under my passenger seat since the summer sometime. only thing that ***** is i cant see a cop that comes up behind me fast. otherwise, im fine without one.
Just like my friend hahah
IMG00101.jpg

The plastic casing on mine that holds all of the electronics is cracked. I'm thinking about making a custom bracket and welding the mirror to the roof before it falls off, lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.