SOLD To those waiting on RSD's from Dynamic

Participant count
  • Participant list

capnxtreme
10+ year member

CA
FYI guys, e-mail correspondence between April 9-14:

Rob:

Hi, do you actually have the RSD 65cs's in stock? If not, why do you keep listing them on eBay?

Dynamic:

It will be here on the 16th.

Rob:

Well, then you need to take the auction down ASAP. Don't you know how eBay works? You're already being watched;

I'm not the first to report you. Good luck with your shady business.

Regards,

Rob Anderson

Dynamic:

Hi, if you think we are shady, please don't ever order from us. Thank you!

Rob:

Yeah, that goes without saying, douchebag. Like I said, TAKE YOUR ****ING AUCTION DOWN IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT IN STOCK, *****.

Dynamic:

Looks like somebody didn't get theres. Well theres always your left hand if you are tired with your right hand. It might help

you release some of that anger in you. Try it, if not then you got issues bro. Have a good day!

Rob:

I masturbate plenty, but I don't sell out-of-stock items on eBay. Do you realize what a bad reputation this one item is giving

you on mobile audio forums? You still haven't answered my question from my first e-mail...why is this auction on eBay if you don't have

it in stock? Have a good day!

Regards,

Rob Anderson

Dynamic:

Hey, like I've said it will be here on the 16th. We have over 60 customers waiting for this that has paid for it and no complaints. We

have told everybody that it is on back order and if they can't wait we will be happy to refund them. So, why are you pissed when you

didn't even paid for it yet? Like I've said before don't bother to look at our store and order from us.

Rob:

You've told everybody? I doubt that based on your neutral/negative feedback about slow shipping and not informing customers of back orders.

So you've intentionally put up SIXTY auctions breaking eBay rules? And you have a hotmail e-mail address? Way to run a business, champ.

Regards,

Rob

Dynamic:

Thanks for the compliment! Bye bye!
SIXTY SETS??? Are they really being up front with you guys? FYI...

Aw looks like you really screwed their rep up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

You didn't purchase from them, why all hot and bothered? Don't buy from them if you don't want to, simple as that. I don't see you sending Ben at eD an e-mail like this.. no reason to start this crap now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.