Timmy's Ford Taurus doors by 04Murdalanche

Glad I read all 10 pages, I hadn't been on in a while and I walk into this load of bull, hope all this got sorted out, ***** to get your panels looking like they survived the apocalypse

Bro, this shit is some shit. I have never glassed a damn thing, but I got $100 says I can do better than that on the first try //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

He will be posting .one in my thread
Talked to him offline and he said the same. I know of one other set of doors he's working on as well that I'm anticipating.

FYI just so everyone knows, he's not paying much attention to this thread so calling him out is going to be pointless. Said he needs to focus on this work more anyway

Doesn't matter I jist want to know if timmy was refunded so he can get **** fixed and running.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Fyi he was suppose to post pics in the other thread days ago that night and yet here we are still waiting he has plenty of time to post in other threads though.

Doesn't matter I jist want to know if timmy was refunded so he can get **** fixed and running. 

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Fyi he was suppose to post pics in the other thread days ago that night and yet here we are still waiting he has plenty of time to post in other threads though.
No he hasnt

Talked to him offline and he said the same. I know of one other set of doors he's working on as well that I'm anticipating.
FYI just so everyone knows, he's not paying much attention to this thread so calling him out is going to be pointless. Said he needs to focus on this work more anyway
Fuckk him .. Hell be paying attention when nobody does buisness with him again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date