Three choices what to chose.....

dailyrider123

Senior VIP Member
OK fellas let's say your buying your old lady a vehicle to get around due to the fact you work crazy hours and by time you get off work the last thing you want to hear is "we need to go grocery shopping".

So out these three vehicles which would you chose ( remember: a baby seat is going in and three other kids, plus she would like to put a tad bit of bump in it as well )

1)trailblazer

2)dodge magnum

3)dodge charger

Pick a number an state why please

magnum and the trailblazer will have similar cargo space. i would go with either one of those. im more towards the magnum though since i like mopar more than chevy. also can add bass to the side pockets and not lose cargo space.

Why are you asking a car audio forum which vehicle your wife should drive?

But since you asked, I wouldn't choose any of those three.

[quote name='DaytonLax14']Why are you asking a car audio forum which vehicle your wife should drive?

But since you asked, I wouldn't choose any of those three.[/QUOTE]

Ya talk about all type of ***** on this forum so I didn't feel I was wrong
@Massive spl she doesn't want something that's "too big" is what she says...

OK fellas let's say your buying your old lady a vehicle to get around due to the fact you work crazy hours and by time you get off work the last thing you want to hear is "we need to go grocery shopping".
So out these three vehicles which would you chose ( remember: a baby seat is going in and three other kids, plus she would like to put a tad bit of bump in it as well )

1)trailblazer

2)dodge magnum

3)dodge charger

Pick a number an state why please
this is my sienna minivan with two 18s in the rear trunk compartment. Still has 2nd and 3rd row seats for groceries and kids easily. not to mention good gas mileage with no suspension sag with a full car.

Well thanks fellas but I went ahead and grabbed her Chevy trailblazer ls with 132k on it for $6k. Only issue is the middle console doesn't close but the dealership is going to fix. So now what system should I get her? And I'm putting some 20" u2 55s on it this sat. I'm thinking 2 12" sa's on a saz1500 @1ohm and a xp950 batt. That way I shouldn't have to mess with **** under the hood except for doing the big 3

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.