Three 2400rms Amps For ONE 5k+ Amp

I have (3) Hifonics BRZ2400.1d amps, using two currently, while the third sits in the garage. Two are perfect, one has blown RCA inputs (can be used in slave-mode just fine). I'd like to trade all three of them for a nice, SINGLE, amp that does 5k+ rms -- multiple 1/0 inputs, etc.

I'd be willing to trade all three amps for this, possibly with a little cash on my end if needed.

Let me know what you have, or even any suggestions.

Thanks,

David.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, what's up man? and yeah, i plan on doing a subs-forward, sealed-off trunk setup this summer. and I want to go to a single amp setup, something that will do at least 4k clean at 2ohms.

hey, what's up man? and yeah, i plan on doing a subs-forward, sealed-off trunk setup this summer. and I want to go to a single amp setup, something that will do at least 4k clean at 2ohms.
I'll keep my eyes open for ya!!!! I'm moving a bunch of computers at the moment..... so no amps on hand!!!

ahh gotcha, well good luck on the computers! and thanks for keeping an eye out!
look for a audiobahn a5000spl..... lol, the microwave, one just sold on here not too long ago....

or strap some kickers.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...