This is a **** shame!!!

You've never heard of sonic weapons?
i thought all they had developed were non-lethal crowd control weapons //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

but to re-inforce your point, if nasa can peel the skin off of rats with acoustical energy, you can cause some serious pain/medical damage with sound.

try sitting in one of these vehicles doing 180+ Db also and see if you come out concious/alive...

Alpine Audio - Super Street magazine reviewed this 1,800-watt system, heralding, "Alpine's amplifiers are so tough that some people use them as weapons of mass destruction. With 1,800 watts of power, this thing can ruin a whole city block."

hahaha

i thought all they had developed were non-lethal crowd control weapons //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
but to re-inforce your point, if nasa can peel the skin off of rats with acoustical energy, you can cause some serious pain/medical damage with sound.

try sitting in one of these vehicles doing 180+ Db also and see if you come out concious/alive...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weaponry
My favorite part... "Ultrasound disintegration of solids in liquids is well known in industry, and could be adapted into a weapon."

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Sonic_weaponry_-_Designed_to_cause_physical_damage_to_people_and_buildings/id/5473527

"The U.S. DOD has demonstrated phased arrays of infrasonic emitters. The weapon usually consists of a siren that sounds at about 7Hz. The output from the siren's interrupter is routed (by pipes) to an array of open emitters ... The frequency is chosen to be near the resonant frequency of internal organs, causing illness, deafness, and internal injuries."

That's all public knowledge. If I said anything more, Id have to kill all of you. Painfully.

MP Wright9 is Mr. Wrights screen name on AIM.

He has been more active online in the past month than he has been the past five years.

Let him know how you all feel if you wish.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Infrasonic

10+ year member
Infrasonic
Midland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from