The Ideal Loud Car Audio System

What is your ideal loud daily driver system?

• A loud sound system in which other people can hear outside your vehicle

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • A loud sound system in which you can only hear from inside the car and is silent on the outside.

Votes: 27 57.4%

• Total voters

xpl0it
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
everywhere
If you were to spend money, either a lot or a little, on a sound system that gets loud (for example, 2 15" L7s) which of the following would be your goal.

1.) A loud sound system in which you inside your vehicle and other people can hear your car from the outside (second hand rap)

2.) A loud sound system that only you can hear from inside your car (silent on outside).

I know these goals seem wierd, but take the interpretation literally, if you could have a silent car on the exterior.

You are gay as hell andy, you say you want 2 15" L7s so only you can hear your bass and nobody else can....That's:bsflag: . nobody buys 2 15" l7s and 3000 watts of power so only they can hear it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

and with 300lbs of sound deadining mine is very quiet outside the car, but will still break 155db inside.

i think showing off at stop lights and being annoying to others is a douche-bag move

and with 300lbs of sound deadining mine is very quiet outside the car, but will still break 150db inside.
i think showing off at stop lights and being annoying to others is a douche-bag move

thank you sir

thank you very much for proving my point to scott

exactly what I have now is my dream system
10,000 watts on bass - 4 18's

1500 watts on Mids.Highs - 16 seperate pieces
So you wish yoru system was quiet on the outside and others can't hear you?

I'm not talking about blasting your system at stop lights, just driving around. I always put on the ATT when I'm at a light.

I'd love for my Explorer to be *dead* silent on the outside, with a nekkid music party going on in the inside. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'd love for my Explorer to be *dead* silent on the outside, with a nekkid music party going on in the inside. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lmfao, strippers and all?

If you were to spend money, either a lot or a little, on a sound system that gets loud (for example, 2 15" L7s) which of the following would be your goal.
1.) A loud sound system in which you inside your vehicle and other people can hear your car from the outside (second hand rap)

2.) A loud sound system that only you can hear from inside your car (silent on outside).

I know these goals seem wierd, but take the interpretation literally, if you could have a silent car on the exterior.

for those of you that compete in drive by...how do you make your car sound louder OUTSIDE the car? What is the process behind that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...