SOLD The Annual Stinger SPV70 Dealio

bumpin buick
5,000+ posts

Science is everything
Well another year down another batch of Stinger SPV70s.

I have about 40 right now with access to another 50 or so assuming interest is there. Try to keep this thread more organized then past years so all information will be put into this post.

Battery size: 14L x 6-3/4W x 7-3/4H

Shipping box size: 15 x 8.8 x 9 inches ; 58 pounds

Shipping weight is 60lbs, all batteries are double boxed.

1050 Amp Power Series Dry Cell Battery w/ Protective Steel Case for Systems up to 2100W

Heavy-duty battery with Great reserve power

1050 Amps 5 Second burst power

70Ah Rating

Sealed design can Be mounted in any position

$75 a piece as always + shipping. Expect shipping to range from 20-40 depending on how far out you are.

For anyone who doesnt know me I sold 100+ of these on here last year and 150 the year before... every single person was happy, and the one battery issue we had was taken care of immediately so please dont hesitate.

Could you please PM me a shipped price for one battery, two batteries, and for three batteries shipped to zip code 21037? Greatly appreciated.

i plan to order tomorrow however do any of you guys feel i would really need two of these to run 2000ish watts? i have an optima up front already so i would have one of these plus the optima. im not opposed to ordering 2 just wonder if it would be overkill and would like to save money if at all possible

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.