Termlab results + Cops in my yard!

I don’t see why people have to call the cops if your system is bothering them. I only have one house close to mine so I did not think I could bother anyone. The one house that is close to mine is owned by a drunken dumb ass that don’t work. So I was testing one night and see him walking over. I turned down my system and he tells me that he has a nervous condition and if I don’t stop he is going to end up in a hospital. It is hard to find a place to test and tune where I don’t bother people.

***** get some silicone lubricant. Bass is disrespecting your grease.
lol

obviously not.. they knew exactly where to send the cops so they were close.. bass is omnidirectional so they had to know where you were to find you. Thats something I see in a lot of your videos.. you are out in your front yard blaring.. thats being an ass.. go to a parking garage in the middle of a day on a weekend or w.e.. or get a hose for your exhaust and put the car in someones garage with the hose outside so you don't die.. .
Naw bro....everyone was gone...i knew this for a fact....had to be some fuker down the street

Thanks

My neighbors like it when i turn mine up...so im good
lucky you

Lol cops must like you, they always give us **** when we turn it up around here
maybe...lol

Pretty sure one 15" isn't shaking your neighbors' windows
OP, why the **** would you meter your car in your driveway
No one was around

Looking good Richard! I still need a demo of this wall!
fo sho

jesus fucking christ hold the camera straight. I couldn't watch more than a few seconds of the videos.
Sorry bro.....at least you began to watch

Nice vid and system man!

this is why I hate chicago...cops around here dont ask about your equipment they just threaten u with jail time and 1500 dollars going to mayor daley...

this ! Chicago just don't give a fvck

i'd love to have a cop sit in my vehicle fully armed and have the splz 'accidentally' have his weapon discharge... is that even possible?

i'd love to have a cop sit in my vehicle fully armed and have the splz 'accidentally' have his weapon discharge... is that even possible?
Lol would be sweet...but i think mythbusters proved it couldn't work.....but they were using a MTX demo car...lol

sweet vids, Funny **** when you smoothly say nah man the cameras off lulz. I gots to question your thought process of doing this in your driveway tho. not the install but your termlab testing....hell my wife gets pissed at me let alone the neighbors if only for a few secs.

i gotta post this over on the phoenixphorum.

sweet vids, Funny **** when you smoothly say nah man the cameras off lulz. I gots to question your thought process of doing this in your driveway tho. not the install but your termlab testing....hell my wife gets pissed at me let alone the neighbors if only for a few secs.i gotta post this over on the phoenixphorum.
Well we were about to leave....but i realized my neighbors were all gone...so i was like fuk it......and my wife loves the bass....here is a install i did in her Hyundai....video also shot in front yard...lol....

Lol, my neighbors aren't THAT gay. The cops were at your house in like 5mins that bs lol
yep

Way to do werk man. Lookin forward to more updates. Wat made you wana change the port anyway?
Thanks man....i like the lows.....and we were revuilding the wall anyway so i was like fuk it

To be honest if you're gonna blast da woofaz you should leave the residential area and go to an empty parking lot or something so you don't disturb the neighbors and get cops called.

I let the volume rip one time at a friend's house when I had a different car and setup and it only took about 20 seconds before someone came out and asked wtf is going on. I remember she said she thought the transformer exploded or a construction truck crashed into her house. I know the girl so at least she was nice and didn't get pissed off the fact that she ran outside only in her pajamas.
I was waiting in the DMV parking lot for it to open so I could be near the front of the line and some guy in a truck rolled up pumping some really low bass. I couldn't hear the music, just the rumble.

I swear to you I thought I was experiencing an earthquake. I saw my car shaking and the windows of the dmv. I could feel the ground rumble. I was just about ready to see stuff falling apart when I actually saw the truck roll by and figured it out. And the truck was a real p.o.s. too but apparently the subs were decent.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

twistedchild420

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
twistedchild420
East,TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date