Techno Songs That Bump

WOW! I didn't know so many people would be into techno. Thanks for ALL the great replies, it might take me a few days to gather all the songs and then try them out!

oakenfold n teisto are great.. But if you want a techo song that pounds..

666 -- Dance with the devil ( song has some crazy bass around 35-50 hz) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Heres some good songs for you to download. Not just bass, but good songs in general. You can find them on Beatport.com for about 1.50 a song. Well worth it if you love trance music, and you can listen to half the song before you buy!!!

Some of my fav's:

Above and Beyond vs Andy moore - Air for Life (awesome song)

Ave Mea - In the End

Jay Wave - Samasara

Dogzilla - Your Eyes

Dogzilla - Without you (HUGE hit single)

Jose amnesia vs Fedo - I need you

Josh Gabriel - alive

Lang vs Gareth Emery - X equals 69 (THICK bass in this one)

Try those and see how you like em!

Bubbles - Bidibodi Bidibu
That's the song from Super Troopers of the speeding Porsche that gets pulled over. It bumps nicely with my 15" woofer.
lmfao. I need to get this track and play it in my friends porsche while hauling ass.

Or

In my camry. Oh yeah. The speeding 99 camry. Phear.

Yes. My life would then be complete.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.