TCsounds subwooofers

Overpriced? I don't know any thing of these guys as I just heard of them but they do make some sexy subs. Are these guys SPL or ?

I saw some nasty TC LMS-4000's... o m g
Where did you see them?

Are they even still around? I thought everything was sold off to PE for liquidation. I've never seen their forums up @Audiopulse, and I thought everything just fell apart after the bankruptcy.

I miss my TC12 though.

So how much do these run nowadays? How much would I be looking at for new or used for a 1500RMS watt or at least 1000+ for 15" DVC @ 2ohm

Not available new ATM...

TC Sounds went bankrupt, though they have been around since ~2001 IIRC...

They are being revitalized under the name AudioPulse AFAIK...

nG

Not available new ATM...
TC Sounds went bankrupt, though they have been around since ~2001 IIRC...

They are being revitalized under the name AudioPulse AFAIK...

nG
Since 1986,

They are making a return this Dec. new site, new products and the name audiopulse will be deprecated

Where did you here they were coming back in December?
Being that he was a former employee for TC Sounds, he probably knows. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Since 1986,

They are making a return this Dec. new site, new products and the name audiopulse will be deprecated
No, not when it was an inkling in Thilo's mind in his parents basement... (example, not really)

I mean when they actually had a fully functioning business/shop and were selling woofers...

nG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

s1ctech

10+ year member
Audio keeed
s1ctech
Boston
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date