Tcab Type-r 15 Secret Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

amartin_72

Banned
Madison , WI
There is more to building a box than the size and the tuning, and TCAB knows more secrets than most. There boxes are very phenominal. But for all of you wondering what secret size their boxes are and what the tuning is their 15 Type-R box is

4.4 cubic feet tuned to 41hz with 50 sq in from 4 4" aero ports. This will yeild very high SPL but you are still probably not going to get as loud as the TCAB box, and it depends on the vehicle, but they are running this box in a grand am and monte carlo and hitting 150+ with 1500watts.

There is more to building a box than the size and the tuning, and TCAB knows more secrets than most. There boxes are very phenominal. But for all of you wondering what secret size their boxes are and what the tuning is their 15 Type-R box is
4.4 cubic feet tuned to 41hz with 50 sq in from 4 4" aero ports. This will yeild very high SPL but you are still probably not going to get as loud as the TCAB box, and it depends on the vehicle, but they are running this box in a grand am and monte carlo and hitting 150+ with 1500watts.
no //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Umm, the box isnt the same for every car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Lets see how many pages this thread will get up to:popcorn:

...4.4 cubic feet tuned to 41hz with 50 sq in from 4 4" aero ports. This will yeild very high SPL but you are still probably not going to get as loud as the TCAB box, and it depends on the vehicle, but they are running this box in a grand am and monte carlo and hitting 150+ with 1500watts.
You do realize that that box is the classic CRX box.

31x31x13 divided chamber ports back subs up....Ive only been using that box since 03...lol It was first used in the lanes successfully by matt bransoy back in 01 or 00

OOO EEEE ORK ah ah!

Those noises you posted are the same noises I made the first time I rode in my buddy's LS1 equipped T/A, then I stammered "HOLY SH!T!!" hehehe

So how do you like that GTO? Does your goat have the LS1 or LS2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...