Taillights for a IROC?

Participant count
  • Participant list

89Irocforeal
10+ year member

Hey i love the look of altezzas, and ive been looking for some for my 89 iroc, but im almost positive nobody makes them for third generation camaros. I was thinking about getting them custom built, or maybe getting fourth generation altezzas, and fiberglassing them in, but can ANYBODY find taillights for a 3rd gen? Help!

Im sure you can find them, I have seen those **** taillights on everything including minivans, but I have to ask...why would you do that to your car? Even though it doesnt talk to you doesnt mean it has no feelings!

Originally posted by 89Irocforeal Hey i love the look of altezzas, and ive been looking for some for my 89 iroc, but im almost positive nobody makes them for third generation camaros. I was thinking about getting them custom built, or maybe getting fourth generation altezzas, and fiberglassing them in, but can ANYBODY find taillights for a 3rd gen? Help!
Dont put Altezza's on your IROC. They wouldnt look good(trust me, I've seen attempts) and I dont think anyone makes them.

I put "IROC" in each taillight with LED's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

Originally posted by 89Irocforeal do you have any pics of those led's? i was thinking about getting custom lights possibly in that fashion.
Yeah the car is put away for the winter, so I might have to travel a bit to get pictures now - but I will see if I have anything on this computer.

- Steve

well for starters no-one makes those lights for our cars (thirdgen's), not sure why you would want them though. But to each his own. The closest thing i've seen to those would be home made clear tails, they looked ok, but they were on a white car too. I think that helped. If your dead set on finding them, the forum at thirdgen.org would be your best bet. Good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

89Irocforeal

10+ year member
89Irocforeal
Annandale, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from