Sxkicker89 I Believe Has Scammed Me!!

tommy21077
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
chicago
i purchased his orion 2500D and mentioned he would ship out next day. The day he promised to ship he mentioned he had to work late and UPS was closed. The following day he said he said he sent it out but left the receipt and tracking # in his girlfriends purse. Today I have sent about four instant messages with no responses even though he is currently online and reading them.

Looks like I am out several hundreds of dollars.

I traded him an amp for his xbox 360 + cash. The 360 works fine but he was a day or 2 late on the shipping. He sent the cash a few days late and im still waiting for the cash he sent me to clear on PayPal. He doesnt seem like a bad guy, just a little slow to get things done. I hope it works out for u.

he did show me a pic of the receipt shipped so he may come through...
then why are you crying???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

ya I think this thread was made a little premature.
x3...

while you should always try to ship the day after you're paid and expect others to do the same, sometimes life happens and things don't get shipped quite as fast as they should... that said, if a guy says something is in the mail and a week later you don't have a tracking # OR the thing you paid for... THEN you start a thread like this...

wow......that *****. Well, I made HIS first deal on here for his kx350.4 amp. I'm in PA, and he's in DE, so I just offered to pick it up, and he just took the shipping cost off the price. I payed cash, and wanted to pick it up, just for this reason. The amp was as close to new as possible, and never a problem.

That said, I dont know about any other dealings w/ him, buy w/ 2 bad posts coming up about him in less that 1 month, something dont seem right, especially since he's not responding. I see him online here ALL THE TIME. I really hope he comes thru, because he didnt seem like a bad kid. He's young, and in college, and just seemed legit.

Good luck, and I'm glad the orion 2500d he was selling wasnt in nice enuff shape, because i was gonna buy it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tommy21077

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
tommy21077
chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies