sub question

ccab
10+ year member

For The Horde!
Aight...I have two type r 12"s in a custom ported box..my friend is going to trade me his 1 AQ 12" for my iPhone..should I sell the AQ sub or keep it and switch it out with the two type R's? if the AQ sub willbe louder I want to put it in my car but if it wont then im gonna keep my type R's and if I do put the AQ sub in there how many ohms can I wire it too? what do you guys think?

and I also bought a 4 channel amp to hook up to my extra mids and highs in my car...can I not just run the rcas from the amp to the head unit and run an amp kit and them play the music instead of doing a distro block setup? my head unit has 3 sets of rcas..so I should be good shouldnt i?

Aight...I have two type r 12"s in a custom ported box..my friend is going to trade me his 1 AQ 12" for my iPhone..should I sell the AQ sub or keep it and switch it out with the two type R's? if the AQ sub willbe louder I want to put it in my car but if it wont then im gonna keep my type R's and if I do put the AQ sub in there how many ohms can I wire it too? what do you guys think?
and I also bought a 4 channel amp to hook up to my extra mids and highs in my car...can I not just run the rcas from the amp to the head unit and run an amp kit and them play the music instead of doing a distro block setup? my head unit has 3 sets of rcas..so I should be good shouldnt i?

how much power do you have? aqs like 1200+ if they are hdc3

usually more cone area is louder so the type r's would be. but i love the hdc3 myself and i would run just that. just for amazing people on how loud a single sub setup can get

and your second question made no sense

okay forget about the subwoofer part..I just need to know about the amp part...I have a 4 channel amp and I want to wire my extra speakers in my car to the amp...whenever I hook up the amp can I just run rcas from the amp to the head unit and run a regular amp kit or something and be fine? or do I need to do a distro block setup...some guy at the local shop said something about a distro block setup......

its fine but retarded. if you already have an amp then just use a distro block on the current wire. should be 0/1 already since you have an aq1200.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.