SOLD STEG K203 High end amp Cheap!!

photo3lhz.jpg

I am selling a STEG K series amp like new for $400 This is way below retail (around $1200-$1400)
I have the box and instructions

Shipping is extra

This amp is a beast and is one of the cleanest amps on the market.

I was running Audison VRX before this and this amp blows the doors off the Audison

check here for more information on the amp

http://www.steg-america.com/k203.html
those are very strong words for amazing amps. though i have only heard good things about Steg amps.

I had

a

VRX6420 6 channels and I bridged it down to 4 channels on my Kit no 6 Focal

Vrx 1500 on my 33kx Focal

The VRX sound nice they just lack the Meat or B@lls and not to mention you need to be very skilled in reading flow charts to use them(anyone who has one will know what i mean).

My kit6 sounded so good after I went over to the STEG I took out my sub I did not need it.

In fact my kitno6 on the Steg K402 sound so good it will change your life, well not really but you get the point.

I worked in a car audio shop for over a decade so i know a what a good amp sounds like

STEG is on of the best amps for the money if you want clarity and B@lls

If you don't by my amp do yourself a favor and at least consider them for your next purchase you will not be sorry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.