starting on 01 ranger

loudazz09
10+ year member

loudazz09
hey im starting on my 01 ranger extended cab truck and wondering wat and how to run it ... i have 2 12 in pioneer premier ts-w3002d2 subs and a pioneer headunit im wondering how to wire up the subs because they are d2s voicecoils each and they are 1000rms each to im going with the 0 gauge kicker hyperflex wire a new redtop battery and im wondering wat amp to run im trying to go with pioneer because the haedunit is pioneer and the subs are to is there any amp out there made by pioneer that can do at least 2200 watts rms or 2 amps that are 1100 rms each but it is needed to run the pioneer premier ts-w3002d2 subs.. need sum info please help me out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That's subjective. Personally, I find the hot/shrill sound produced by the comb filtering to be unbearable, so I wouldn't even listen to the...
ok so i realized the one u gave in the example did the same video stuff so i see the one mentions 13 band equalizer but the other has "higher"...
Are you planning on reusing the power pack? If yes cut the wires at the top red arrow only. Connect your new radio harness to the translucent one...
Agree with hispl. TC sounds soft parts were few and far between years ago. If you’re wanting to run two TC based subs you may be better off...

About this thread

loudazz09

10+ year member
loudazz09
loudazz09
always bump'n , nc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date