SQ 10" with 4" coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Item(s) for Sale:

10" driver from a $2000 Linn Majik home subwoofer. Same driver used in their Sekrit in wall system as well. Powerful high dollar musical gear.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Single 4ohm 4" coil. Driver is in great used condition, still very stiff. Tough rubber surround, stiff cone and lots of motor force, suspension is good for 2" of travel. I played with it for about a month on 800w, and it is incredible. Very efficient, very well behaved driver. Starts and stops on the proverbial dime. Drums are absolutely insane, ultra fast. Pitch definition is gorgeous. These are from the UK so there's not a ton of them out there. Here's a link to some more info. --> overture-audio.com | Linn MAJIK 126 10" Base Reinforcement Subwoofer

Price:

$300 shipped, CONUS.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

CONUS only, please.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. I have a big underhung neo to build and a set of TC2+ steel that need to get machined so they can be my new little LMT motors.
Very cool. I'm also getting excited about building some TC2+ LMT drivers. Only a handful of guys in the world that will have these in their possession.

Good luck with that underhung tc build not being a big midrange, unless the bl is in the **** range the Q on those never turns out to be one that allows for usable extension.

Very cool. I'm also getting excited about building some TC2+ LMT drivers. Only a handful of guys in the world that will have these in their possession.
And fewer have worked than were mechanical nightmares //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Hey, Phill! Real good to hear from you, it's been too long.
I don't have any measuring equipment these days so no real numbers, sorry to say.
I can send ya mine to play with if you are super good to it and return it when finished, I'm not needing it till my next run of proto coils get finished, and thats probably near mid summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...