SPL with Type Rs

Those Subs can do way more than a simple 160 and that Amp. I had it setup, tuned for music and not really even for competition. I did 160 in the 30's on them. Most people have to aim for some super high Hertage misnomer, like a 50 or a 60 to even get over the 155 barrier.
Cool story bro.

Look up Ami customs "the black nasty" see what it takes to do 60's on music that's just ONE of the vehicles capable of 60's in music.

I went from a 152 to a 153/154 from going from a slot port to aeros with the same size volume box and tuning. But that was only with 2 12s so what do I know

OP, try a 3-3.5cuft box, tune in the upper 30s and you will gain a little bit on the meter

Well just imagine what you would gain if you did an even more advanced enclosure. You have enough room in that cabin to do just about anything with 2 12's. I am not doubting that AeroPorts are good, I have used them before and can concur that they serve their purpose but I just know for sure that a proper Slot Vent will indeed out perform them. Congratulations on your increase.
Well your dumb as$ used them wrong. And you're upset that they didn't work because of user error so you hate them.

There's such a small number of people doing 160dB if this clown was one of them SOMEBODY else would know him and vouch for him or he could simply prove up by linking the numbers on a competition org's website.

The troll got old by about page 7 of the initial FS thread. MODS MODS MODS MODS!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.