spl level

are you extended cab have to be my one box isnt even 3cube and its tight fit to be comfortable

i was actually thinking of taking one subl out and building to ported boxes as big as i could and see how much if any i could improve my spl

Originally posted by blitz25 are you extended cab have to be my one box isnt even 3cube and its tight fit to be comfortable

i was actually thinking of taking one subl out and building to ported boxes as big as i could and see how much if any i could improve my spl
No it's a reg cab...It id in the bed of the truck...

can someone please help me....i got no clue how the groupings go...can someone please explain it to me.....i got 4 adire audio tempests and 2 jbl 1200.1 in a sealed box...do u know which group i would be in and what the spl is in that group????

lookin at ur pics i noticed you have a alpine cda-7893. how you like it? i'm thinking of losing my sony (nice h/u likes to skip) and replacing it with the cda-7894. have you had any problems with yours? thnx in advance for any info you can drop on me!

Allright rangerman ive noticed you have an amazing knowledge about making ported boxes and such and i wanna know what all your talking about.. first how do you make your box tuned to certain Hz... i dont understand hz at all, by the way i **** at math so building a ported box for my new subs could be a huge ass struggle... im not sure even how to make it to a certain Cu. In... so when i get the dimensions and **** from the subs would you be able to take me through the process and all that **** to make a quality ported box... thanks..

Roberto

Kixazz, you will be in Super Street 3-4. You will need to be hitting in the higher 150's or better to get close to the top. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Colby

Originally posted by blitz25 why is it when you ask a serious q you can only get dumb answers

\//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

sry for my retarded answer, i just saw ur post and was feeling dumb. Sry man.

J

LIL ROBERTO

multiply lxwxh and that will give you cubic feet i think

clueless on the hz topic:confused: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.