Southeast Region SPL Comps in Mississippi?

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
My friend is wanting to compete in one. Can someone tell me anything. Or if anybody has a system and you live in Mississippi, HMU, I wanna hear it.
What's gong on?!! I have made a many trips to shows and there are a couple that will be in Mississippi. Most shows have not been scheduled yet though. Most sanctioning bodies hold there World Finals in October, and the year starts over. It's really hard to tell which shows are going to be going on, but there are two that are always awesome. Showfest in Tunica, in May. and then you will have Thunder on Water in Grenada in June.

Showfest is one of the largest Mini truckin shows in the U.S. and is covered by tons of magazines and is featured on many TV shows.

Thunder on Water is just for fun and is not for a sanctioning body.

There are usually around 5-10 shows that pop up around the year, and hundreds that will pop up betwee, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and Louisiana, and Arkansas, and Florida and Georgia. I would look up the sanctioning bodies and find out which one you would like to compete in and see if your ride will fit there rules and see what category you will be competing in.

I have been to many shows, and it's always fun!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.