Soundqubed hds3 12

Hey guys I'm looking to buy a soundqubed hds312 4 ohm they're sold out everywhere online and it's no telling when there going to back in Stock if anyone has one they are willing to sell please let me know.

There's a guy on CACO that has a couple for sale

Are they the 4 ohm ones? I saw his but they were 2 ohm sadly I have to have the 4 ohm because I already have a 4 ohm hds3 12 thanks the reply man.
i wish you wouldve told me you didnt want them after i went out and bought all this shipping material and sent a paypal request. What a waste of my time

i wish you wouldve told me you didnt want them after i went out and bought all this shipping material and sent a paypal request. What a waste of my time
Messaged you back man didn't know you had to go out and buy materials anyways ima go ahead and try to get them and also even if It doesn't go through I'll pay for for the shipping material costs and inconvenience sorry for all that..

Messaged you back man didn't know you had to go out and buy materials anyways ima go ahead and try to get them and also even if It doesn't go through I'll pay for for the shipping material costs and inconvenience sorry for all that..
That will start your references off very good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.