Sound Digital Prices

First of all i never started this here. I simply asked for brazillian prices for "research", It was the ******** from CACO that wanted to bring that thread here. Not me. Thats not my fault. I understand supply and demand and everything but i still would atleast like to know. Its obvious that the people who buy them dont care but its all out of curiousity. If you dont like what i am wondering you dont need to be here.
what kind of "RESEARCH" are you trying to do? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

do you see people trying to research what the cost of other amplifiers are?

you obviously are not too bright if you can on CA.com to try and find out "Brazilian" pricing...what made you think even for a remote split second that any tard on here would "know" Brazilian pricing? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh: I guess you dont think much do you? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

if a person has to sit and go through all this crap just to make a decision on an amplifier then guess what.... YOU'RE TOO BROKE A$$ to buy the amplifier.. thats the BOTTOM LINE!

First of all i never started this here. I simply asked for brazillian prices for "research", It was the ******** from CACO that wanted to bring that thread here. Not me. Thats not my fault. I understand supply and demand and everything but i still would atleast like to know. Its obvious that the people who buy them dont care but its all out of curiousity. If you dont like what i am wondering you dont need to be here.
Maybe you don't need to be here? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

obviously, but if he is ripping us off shouldnt we know about so we can make smarter decisions. Obviously his product is great, loads of power with a small foot print to sum it up, but if thats coming at a price to us greater than what its worth then shouldnt we know that.
He can't rip you off if you don't buy. Id he had an american dealer and that amp was 1500 would it be an issue?

Didn't someone say they were $10 bucks somewhere? I can't remember **** right now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
I'm going to have to do some "research" to make sure I'm not gettin screwed on my burgers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Worstenemy, please enlighten me as to where you are trying to go from here?

You know what answers you have found or will find. First off he has legal fees to pay, he has a shop, workers, and raw materials to pay for, he has a house a family and a life to pay for. Of course Murillo is out to profit, what company isnt. Whether he targets his profit in the US or in other countries is his decision and his deicision alone. Thats the right he has when owning his own company. What more do you need to hear.

Why is it relevant to you, lets be honest your not running a SD12k on your pair of E8s any day soon. If people want to pay $2200 for a 12k amp id say thats right on par with the rest of the companies, i know the ELT12 is about $2400 just to compare.

exactly what I tried telling him... also not to mention a 5 year warranty might have a little to do with the difference.
I couldn't stress it enough that they get taxed on it by exporting from Brazil.
Are you the guy that kept calling him a nobody on that other thread? If so, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Very insightful.
If you absolutely must know the price go to termpro. Ask one of the guys over there. Alot of the members there are from different countries. Just don't have a attitude over there, they are the real competitors running more power then you even thought was possible. And you won't get **** for help if you come off wrong.
Not sure if you were directing this at me but I do know exact prices of what they are sold for in Brazil. And honestly if I was Murillo I would have marked them up more to sell here. Supply and Demand, people will pay for it and he knows that. At $2200 for a 12k amp, you cant really find a much better deal anywhere else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.