Sound deadening!

it will make more of a difference than buying those components made for your overall sq
Now thats a very straight forward answer! Gives me a good idea! Thanks Allot!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif:thumbupw://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

my entire car is coated in QuietCar from QuietSolutions in Sunnyvale, CA. its a night and day difference in sound quality and car quietness. doors absorb the vibrations from bass notes and it sounds more full...dunno how to describe it.

my entire car is coated in QuietCar from QuietSolutions in Sunnyvale, CA. its a night and day difference in sound quality and car quietness. doors absorb the vibrations from bass notes and it sounds more full...dunno how to describe it.
That's a brush-on liquid based deadener, correct?

That's a brush-on liquid based deadener, correct?
yes it is. did 2-3 coats with about 20min of drying time between coats...then again it was about 70 degrees outside. it dried relatively fast and 1 gallon is alot for a small car. 1 gallon should be enough to do a small car's doors, trunk, and floors. hell the instructions suggested even putting this stuff on the inside of the hood to keep engine noise down. i did 2 doors at a time and when i drove on the freeway it sounded like my rear windows were open slightly (the rears werent coated yet).

n95046of1.jpg

I would look at Dynamat, Second Skin and Raamat products.IMO These are the only ones I trust. B-quite is also suppose to be very good have never used it personally. You can see if you can get lizardSkin it is also a very good liquid deadener.

Remember we all have products that we like. Some of what is on the market is complete garbage so remember that. Go with a trusted and proven product it will be money well spent.

The cheap knock-off deadener on ebay is exactly that a cheap knock-off. You pay for what you get when it comes to deadening products.

It make a world of difference with sound deadning. Less road noise in return more music to your ears: I just did mine on Saturday:

Photo_092207_001.jpg

Photo_092207_002.jpg

Photo_092207_003.jpg

Photo_092207_004.jpg

All I have are the picture for my front doors. I forgot my digi camera and I used my Treo 650 for these. I didn't have enough lighting for the rear cab of my Tacoma. I got those all done as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.