sound dampening

nice, thanks.Does it work well, stick good?
I used RAAMAT and it was great, it stuck almost too well sometimes when your trying to sneak pieces in tight places.

it was like 120$ /w shipping for a full roll and you can double/tripple up if you really need to in problem areas like a trunk lid.

get yourself a small roller too, it will make things a whole lot easier if you roll it on starting from the middle and working your way outwards

Ive only used a little dynamat extreme and I wont ever buy it again after using raamat, I would much rather double up everywhere than spend 2x as much for less coverage of dynamat

I started a thread just before this one , and I never asked this question, so this is good to know . I just checked ebay, and I'm going to go this route!

I have just one question though- I don't have a trunk pannel to cosmeticly cover this application. What do you guys suggest I do?

I started a thread just before this one , and I never asked this question, so this is good to know . I just checked ebay, and I'm going to go this route!
I have just one question though- I don't have a trunk pannel to cosmeticly cover this application. What do you guys suggest I do?
Make one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.