Sony or Rockford Fosgate?

better off having an offbeat, no-rhythm midget behing your seat with tap shoes on tapping out bad versions of 50cent songs then either of those subs. Do your self a favor , go to egay and pick up a Kicker cvr or something similar

i vote kicker comp vr, OR due to my new setup, the new Infinity referance series! Incredible how loud they get for only being 300rms...

anywho, both can be had for well under a 100 and will gain you some sq and spl...

if u must have one or the other, get the rockfords. sonys are JUNK. i mean walmart sells em. what type of quality car audio do u get at walmart. jensen, sony, pyle??

my sony' are alright for a system to just start out with but you'll want to replace them soon...so i'd go a little bit higher in spending and buy the kicker's instead of both

ya thats why i shyed away form pioneer for awhile

better off having an offbeat, no-rhythm midget behing your seat with tap shoes on tapping out bad versions of 50cent songs then either of those subs. Do your self a favor , go to egay and pick up a Kicker cvr or something similar
is the best quote ever about those subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.