Someone tell me what amp to get to power my Kicker l7

sjedwards84
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have One 12" Kicker l7.. i was getting a Kicker zx750.1 but it fell through.. so what kind of amp should i get for this sub i dont want too much power so when i turn it up it blows but i want sufficient enough that it will get loud

please help i need to buy this amp by today

I have One 12" Kicker l7.. i was getting a Kicker zx750.1 but it fell through.. so what kind of amp should i get for this sub i dont want too much power so when i turn it up it blows but i want sufficient enough that it will get loud

please help i need to buy this amp by today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is plenty of power for that sub, but if you cant get, look for a ED9, i think my old Massive Audio is on the forum for sale for 200.00 bucs, check the "for sale" section!!!

go with the kicker 1000.1. i had mine on the 750.1 and it sounded good but the 1000.1 really made it shine. this sub can take 1500 easy so dont worry about it blowing. i know where to get one for 250 new also so let me know. its prolly the best amp for this sub.

no i dont like giant penis's in my mouth.. to whoever hijacked my login
psssssst. Mods don't need to hijack your account to edit your post //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

BTW: I would run the Bungholio InfiniteX n00bular amp on that bish and really crank her up!

IOWs I don't freaking know, but here is a bump.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.