Solutions to stop my sunroof from rattling

If you havent dropped your head liner you need to do so in order to know what your dealing with. Add deadener, maybe glue foam supports but you wont know unless you look.

I had the same issue and deadened a few spots and the rest of the roof, no more rattling.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The link doesn't work for me, (although they never do). I get they might not want to link to a competing website, but if there was ever a reason...
I feel like its a bad set(Low tier set) of RCAs myself. I use Stinger Zero Noise and 4000-8000 series without any issues. Dayton makes a nice set...
I have read about this, and honestly the installer did nothing wrong. It's the newer vehicles that have the automatic engine stop/start (instead...
Those subsonic frequencies make a difference in how music sounds. Hearing the music and also feeling the subsonics adds a depth to music. You hear...
I just learned a couple of days ago that shark fin antennas are powered. Your issue may be related to that. Either the power to the antenna is...

About this thread

maritoze

10+ year member
Jedi Master
maritoze
CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date