So Confused!! Answer This Please!

What kind of car and how much space? What is your budget? If you have room a 15" Fi Q with the BP power and D1 coils would be right up oyur alley. Sealed in around 3.5 Cu ft would sound nice and still be pretty loud.
Deaaaam does it really need that much space sealed?

I was thinking of getting a FI Q 15", power it off a zx1000.1 and put it in a sealed boxed but I was thinking no more than 2.75-3 after sub disp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It looks like you have the wrong connections. The head unit uses one amplifier to amplify 2 to 4 of your speakers. You are using 2 amplifiers...
Yes. I do not fully understand the question, but if the manufacturer suggests such a big port, it is probably because it has a high QTS. If it...
Dayuuum!! LOL. Going CHEAP sometimes doesnt pay..LOL 💩 💩
Hey guys I'm new here I'd like first and foremost that I'm not greenhorn but I haven't been an installer for 10+ years either. So the issue I am...
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...

About this thread

JHardee

10+ year member
Cadillac
JHardee
772 Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date