SOLD Smoking Deal until end of the month on JBL Crown 6000GTi amps

Street DreamsCC
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NEW YORK
Thats right till the end of the month 2/28/09 NO TRADES, NO HOLDING ON, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

Anyone who had previously asked to make some arraignment offer is still there but not this price.

(2) $1250 ea without case

(2) $1750 ea with case

I have 4 JBL Crown 6000GTi amps from my SPL van. These are by far some of the best sounding and cleanest sounding amps I have ever had the pleasure of playing with. These are well worth every penny.

VERY RARE you cant find alot of these anywhere. You can be one of a kind in your area. Excellent amp for street classes and even daily.

from JBLs website these ratings are RMS

Output Power at 14.4V and ≤1% THD+N (CEA-2006):

2 x 2600W @ 4 ohms

1 x 8110W @ 4 ohms

1 x 7400W @ 1 ohm

S/N Ratio: 65dBA (1 Watt, 4 ohms)

Effective Damping Factor: 6.39 @ 4 ohms

Freq. Response: 10Hz ∼ 270Hz (-3dB)

Fuse: 600A internal (external 500A minimum)

Dimensions: 29.38" x 23" x 6.5" (74.6cm x 58.4cm x 16.5cm)

Weight: 88 lb. (40 kg.)

This mono amplifier has +/-165 Volt DC rails that power two 3 KW BCA (balanced current amplifier) half-bridges.

This allows three modes of operation:

1. Two high-voltage amps each driving 2-4 ohms with 160V+ peaks.

2. A single bridged output driving 2-4 ohms with 320V+ peaks.

3. A single paralleled output driving 1-2 Ohms with 160V+ peaks (patented).

http://www.jbl.com/car/products/prod...at=AMP&ser=GTI

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/JBL_A6000GTi/

6000-Watt Balanced-Current Subwoofer Amplifier With Current Servos.

Built-in variable electronic crossover with selectable slope rate.

Dynamic Bass Optimization (DBO) - This provides variable filtering with adjustable "Q" below 100Hz, far beyond conventional "Bass Q" circuits, by allowing the low-frequency output to be optimized for specific subwoofer applications. Frequencies below an enclosure's tuning frequency can be attenuated, preventing damage to the subwoofer and allowing the amplifier's power to be better utilized.

Variable phase control

Full-range preamp outputs - In the event that multiple amplifiers are used in an application, this feature allows for streamlined system hookup. No high-loss Y-adapters or splitters needed.

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

i have a 130 amp alt right now but gonna get a 250 or so amp and 3 2400 ken.batts to run the single. how much more will i need for the 2 of them?

the 600.2's are on the 4 sets of gti 6.5's in the doors and kicks

i have a 130 amp alt right now but gonna get a 250 or so amp and 3 2400 ken.batts to run the single. how much more will i need for the 2 of them?
the 600.2's are on the 4 sets of gti 6.5's in the doors and kicks
The 600.2s shouldnt draw really to run highs, the 2 crowns I would say the alt and start with the 3 batteries and see how your draw is. (assuming that is 3 in the back and the battery up front)

Personally what I would do is put in the 3-4 batteries (perferably 4) in back. Then see.

I have liked the Powermaster D3100s. 2 of them held all 4 crowns and very minimal dropping in the van. But keep in mind this was full out burps only but 3-4 times easy before needing to recharge.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.