Small build in my buddy's 1996 buick centruy

SpringfieldOhio
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
this is a build me and my roommate did for one of our buddys...he doesnt know to much about car audio and is on a super tight budget and was pretty hesitant to let use tear into his car...well he finally cracked and let me build him a box its 5.75 cubes before sub displacment tuned to 31 hz with 103.5 inches of port...the subs fire up and the port fires to the trunk it holds 2 15 inch d2 old school planet audio big bangs powered by a fusion pp-am2001 ran at 1 ohm after box rise..but on to the pics

boxandthebird023.jpg

boxandthebird024.jpg

boxandthebird026.jpg

boxandthebird027.jpg

boxandthebird030.jpg

boxandthebird032.jpg

boxandthebird033.jpg

boxandthebird036.jpg

boxandthebird039.jpg

boxandthebird040.jpg

thanks and i keep tring to tell him to let me deaden the trunk but he dont want to spend the money on it. he hated the idea that i had to pound his floor board down in the back so we could get the box in the back seat.

i have been tring to talk him into sealing it off but the car is actually his dads who owns a car lot and if his dad goes to sell it then he is suppose to return it to "stock" right now he is very happy with it so until i get louder then he is gonna stay with it. he knows we are the loudest in springfield and right now our sub stage is out so he wants to be loudest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.