SI Mag D2

Participant count
  • Participant list

______
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Jersey
Im looking to buy an SI mag 15"... Id like to know a few things first and I cant find to much info on these things

Its a 06 model, no clue if that makes it a v2 or 3 or 4.... I also can find any specs what are these rated to take and what would be a good price used for 3 months at best with a JL 1000.1 low gain?

Thanks alot guys

That is a v3 if it was sold in 2006 -- you can run 1000-watts on it no problem.
Thank you... Is the V3 a good model worth picking up

Also what would a good price be

Thanks guys

it's said to have better sq than a fi q but sold for more when they were available. The v3 is there best model for taking abuse, the V4 is more of a sq sub, sounds better but doesnt get as loud and the v4 didn't come in 15. They look very similar to the fi q but with a chrome magnet(motor). Very good subs that can get loud and sound very good doing it. The 15 wants 3.5cf vented box tuned to 30hz or 2.3-3cf sealed. I have two 15 Mag's sharing 1500+ watts and they sound sooo **** good and get **** loud too. I guess $200-$300 is a good price for a mag v3 15 depending on condition

it's said to have better sq than a fi q but sold for more when they were available. The v3 is there best model for taking abuse, the V4 is more of a sq sub, sounds better but doesnt get as loud and the v4 didn't come in 15. They look very similar to the fi q but with a chrome magnet(motor). Very good subs that can get loud and sound very good doing it. The 15 wants 3.5cf vented box tuned to 30hz or 2.3-3cf sealed. I have two 15 Mag's sharing 1500+ watts and they sound sooo **** good and get **** loud too. I guess $200-$300 is a good price for a mag v3 15 depending on condition
Thank you... That really helps

Any more input about this speaker is welcome but I got the info I needed

thanks

Thank you... That really helps
Any more input about this speaker is welcome but I got the info I needed

thanks
unfortunately their website is down but if you do a search you will find more than enough info on them.

unfortunately their website is down but if you do a search you will find more than enough info on them.
Yeah, thats why I started the thead... couldnt really find any type of write ups on it either

But again thanks for the info you could provide

The v.3 is a really great sub - I've owned several of them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Very versatile... can get loud and also has a very good sound.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

______

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
______
Jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date