She just won't quit!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

stones
10+ year member

Sask
I have a 1990 cavalier z24 with everything except for power windows, I also have a 1200watt rms system and a Ungo alarm.

Anyways the problem i have is that the heater fan and the daytime running lights continue to operate after I shut the ignition off, the only way to get them to shut offf is to play with the heater controls. Its cold up here in canada right now and i was thinking maybe somthing electrical froze up, or the alarm is causing this or some sort of relay has gone bad.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of problem with their car? and what causes this? how do i fix it?

Thanks for any input you may have( except for answers like "ha ha you have a chevy" thats just not helpful)

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Do you mean-"I don't know, cause im an ignorant ass!!!", because thats what im getting from you.

I put the message here because this forum is one of the more popular ones and I was hoping that an experienced installer might have seen this problem before.

Anyways, the day time running lights, the alt, the rad fan and the heater controls run through the same fuse, and when i shut the ignition off they all still have power and will only shut off if i turn the heater on and off a couple times, now im wondering if audio warehouse installed my alarm wrong, or is it impossible for those two things to be related?

And as for you mr LEGEND Z28, you can **** on DEEEEEZZZZZ NUUUTTTTZZZZ!!!!!!!!

you ignorant peice of ****, tell your mother not to be late tonight or ill slap her around again.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.