Status
Not open for further replies.

Based

CarAudio.com Elite
Louisiana
Item(s) for Sale:

Taramps HD3000 1 Ohm Class D Amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like New. A week old at the time of this post. I still have the box it came in and the manual and I'm pretty sure it came with mounting screws.

Video describing item and situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQa6eH_4Dn0&list=UUy1Yn-oDCuSwBvyvhgSbTaw

Price:

400$ FIRM.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

~

Item Pictures:

BVlc6Os.jpg

^The blemishes on the top are not scratches, they're copper wire strands. I cut a wire over the amp and the strands fell onto the amp. I can vacuum them all off no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale:
Taramps HD3000 1 Ohm Class D Amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New. A week old at the time of this post. I still have the box it came in and the manual and I'm pretty sure it came with mounting screws.

Video describing item and situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQa6eH_4Dn0&list=UUy1Yn-oDCuSwBvyvhgSbTaw

Price:

400$ FIRM.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

~

Item Pictures:

BVlc6Os.jpg

It's not "NEW" if you used it. It is used dude

And by the looks of it its beat up.
What looks beat up about it? On the top of it that's just copper wire strands because I cut a wire over the amp and some of it fell onto it. I can vacuum it lol.

What looks beat up about it? On the top of it that's just copper wire strands because I cut a wire over the amp and some of it fell onto it. I can vacuum it lol.
"Like new" tends to go over better when the actual pictures show something like new....not covered in misc debris from the install. No offense man, this is all just advice that will, undoubtedly, help this sell better. It's a good brand, it's a nice chunk of power, the price is right. A few more detailed pictures with it cleaned up will seal the deal, trust me.

"Like new" tends to go over better when the actual pictures show something like new....not covered in misc debris from the install. No offense man, this is all just advice that will, undoubtedly, help this sell better. It's a good brand, it's a nice chunk of power, the price is right. A few more detailed pictures with it cleaned up will seal the deal, trust me.
Well I was cleaning my truck earlier and vacuumed the stuff off the amp. It's dark out now but I'll get a pic tomorrow. Thanks. I'm just a messy person and don't usually clean up after a project until a week later lol...

Any interest in two dd ss1 amps plus $150. They are rated at 500 each at 2 ohms. 1 ohm stable and strappable. I'll also pay both shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Based

CarAudio.com Elite
Based
Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied