second guessing my sub box

I recently built a box for my boston G3 10 I built it to the manufactures specs and built a amp rack on the side. Now what I started thinking is with the amp rack attched will the vibration from the sub mess with the amp ? the sub will be pusshing 350 rms max.
lol 350 rms max

I recently built a box for my boston G3 10 I built it to the manufactures specs and built a amp rack on the side. Now what I started thinking is with the amp rack attched will the vibration from the sub mess with the amp ? the sub will be pusshing 350 rms max.
No, it will be fine. Guys run amps with 10x that power and don't have problems. If your really worried about it, you can get some rubber insulation or mounting feet and put it under the amp but if I were you, I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks that's what I was thinking .Just wanted advice from more experienced people. as far as lol 350 max this is being set up for SQ not rattling windows I like to hear all of the music not gust the bass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.