search not working

Search should be completely done in by later tonight or in the morning. We had a server issue last night that prevented us from fully getting it repaired. It takes a very long time to rebuild the index, which is why it's taking so long. If you notice, it's improving by the hour though.

Search should be completely done in by later tonight or in the morning. We had a server issue last night that prevented us from fully getting it repaired. It takes a very long time to rebuild the index, which is why it's taking so long. If you notice, it's improving by the hour though.
Yes sir, good work!

Oh yeah? You can search thread started by a user? I'm not talking about all posts, I'm talking about all threads started by the user.

last few days search was useless, I thught maybe I'm pressing something wrong, I think the search is just too complicated and maybe that's why problems happen,

I'm getting no results whatsoever when searching for even a simple term like "sundown" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.