sealed enclosure for 2 SA12-D4'S

You better get it on camera dude lol. Next pool question will be front or back. With some of the support cut out my dibs is on the rear. though we all may be wrong and it ends up blowing off sheet metal :

dfa940d3066a4ca027ea08c30690b168.jpg
. Port on top middle I think this will work I'll find out
Really clean work.

Because they dont know how to design their own enclosure and tune to their listening preferences. They hear other's systems with different musical tastes/goals and pass judgement. They label it as a sound they do not like and rather than keeping an open mind and actually experimenting themselves; they fail to see the countless possibilities of a ported box and how you can tailor the response to your own musical tastes. People talk sh*t on ported boxes without ever building a proper one themselves.

I for one, applaud the OP for having an open mind and fully diving into it balls deep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I'm more of a sealed box kind of guy myself -- for my "daily" systems.
I agree I just couldn't hold back with these SA12's next maybe some Zv.4 12's or at least some X 12's

why do ppl still like sealed enclosures? ported is superior to them in every way possible. if built right that is
I have a buddy with two 15" GZ in a sealed enclosure will make you system look like ****. Different stroke for different folks bud. Not to mention running two 1600's and 4 15's on a stock 140 really you want to go there?

Looking good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I'm more of a sealed box kind of guy myself -- for my "daily" systems.
I'm curious which subwoofers from your SA range do you run in sealed?

I have a buddy with two 15" GZ in a sealed enclosure will make you system look like ****. Different stroke for different folks bud. Not to mention running two 1600's and 4 15's on a stock 140 really you want to go there?
Which GZ Sub model exactly? and how big of a sealed enclosure nego : 0?

two Jizzy 15s in a sealed box you say? make my system look like stars you say? yeah my two 1600's on my 4 kicker 15s, stock alt and stock battery. i was thinking of removing the 140 amp alt and putting a 40 amp alt because i hear the smaller the alt, the smaller the amount of time it takes for it to recharge the battery resulting in a faster re-charge rate..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious which subwoofers from your SA range do you run in sealed?

Which GZ Sub model exactly? and how big of a sealed enclosure nego : 0?
Not sure He did 2 one for him and one for his old lady. Was very nice I'll see if I can dig the thread up. Was on SM forum I think super nice guy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dmuney

dmuney
arlington WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
dmuney