scion xB

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif how old is it? looks like a 1999 or so...i dont call a car "old" unless its 10+ years old
Mines almost 12!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

so i saw a guy that worked at the radio station where i saw the walled xB and he saw it but it wasnt the stations and he didn't know whose it was. he didnt think it was kicker's either. he said something about a local shop but he wasnt sure.

sry if i got your hopes up.

May be a little late, but I'll throw in my .02.

I've worked on a few and we had one as a demo car for a while...

Pro's

- EXTREMELY easy to work on from an audio standpoint- very easy to run wires/change radio/speakers etc.

-Tons of room in the interior cabin. I'm a big guy and that car was spacious, even in the back seat.

Cons-

-has no giddyup whatsoever. Definitely one of the slowest cars I've ever driven.

-NO TRUNKSPACE AT ALL- we could barely fit a single 10" back there in a stock sealed enclosure...trunk is tiny as hell...if you're going to put a big system in one...good luck

I personally think it's not a bad looking car...if you hook it up right they don't look all that bad...but I have a very weird taste in cars...

turbo or a celica gts engine swap would fix all the power issues maybe a camry/tc engine swap since they would have the most torque. i like the xa better. i would buy a caprice station wagon if i were to do a wall with 15's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.