scion xB

lol...

seriously though...i mean theyre hella cheap brand new, its like 30+ MPG...only thing i DONT wanna do is tear up the entire back of the car for the wall for my mts...cuase theyres no way in hell even one would fit in the cargo lol

It's an ugly utilitarian box without the actual utility use.

I may drive something that's just as boxy and ugly, but at least it serves a purpose...other than a soccer-mom-mobile.

the element is ugly IMO.

with 19's, and the right color paint, and dark ass tint, i think the xBs look decent. i like the tC's as well, but we all know i aint gonna fit 4 mts in that lol...

you guys think i should take out the back seats and wall it off that way? i want to, but since its gonna be a new car, i dont...im like 50/50 here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

my dad's got an xB and i love driving it. Its actually pretty quick for the little 4 cylinder it has. you'd be suprised by the room inside. and ur not gunna fit anything into the back unless u put a tube. so wall may be a good idea.

there was a local radio station that had a kicker sponsered xB at a festival and it was walled with like CVX's or CVR's i dont remember. but i looked good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.